Wednesday, June 4, 2014

God Is Here and God Will Hear

My Utmost For His Highest
 
‘“For He Himself has said, ’I will never leave you nor forsake you.’ So we may boldly say: ’The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?’ ” (Hebrews 13:5-6). “I will never leave you . . .”— not for any reason; not my sin, selfishness, stubbornness, nor waywardness. Have I really let God say to me that He will never leave me? If I have not truly heard this assurance of God, then let me listen again. “I will never . . . forsake you.” Sometimes it is not the difficulty of life but the drudgery of it that makes me think God will forsake me.’ CHAMBERS
 
When you are facing problems in life .. illness, relationships, money, work … do you feel alone .. anxious … maybe desperate?  Some might not want to admit it, particularly the men reading this, but I think that we all feel that way from time to time.  You may be in the midst of something right now.  God needs to be the “first” that we turn to .. not the “last” in those times.  God is always faithful, God is always able, God is always willing.  He may not calm the sea … or bring healing .. but He will be with you .. He will be your strength … your peace .. your assurance … In Psalm 139, King David said that there is no place that he could go that he would not find God there already.
 
You may want relief but what He may give you is strength.  Put your trust in God and do not fear your circumstances.
 
“He Will Come And Save” Don Moen
 
Say to those who are fearful hearted,  Do not be afraid. The Lord your God is strong with His mighty arms
When you call on His name, He will come and save
 
And He will come and save you,  He will come and save you
Say to the weary one,  “YOUR GOD WILL SURELY COME”  He will come and save you
 
And He will come and save you,  He will come and save you
Lift up your eyes to Him,  You will arise again.  He will come and save you
 
Say to those who are broken hearted,  Do not lose your faith
The Lord your God is strong with His loving arms, when you call on His name, He will come and save
 
Amen
 
Bondye Beni Ou (God Bless You)

No comments: