Friday, February 21, 2014

Trusting God Is Loving God

My Utmost For His Highest
 
‘To be surrendered to God is of more value than our personal holiness. Concern over our personal holiness causes us to focus our eyes on ourselves, and we become overly concerned about the way we walk and talk and look, out of fear of offending God. “. . . but perfect love casts out fear . . .” once we are surrendered to God (1 John 4:18). We should quit asking ourselves, “Am I of any use?” and accept the truth that we really are not of much use to Him. The issue is never of being of use, but of being of value to God Himself. Once we are totally surrendered to God, He will work through us all the time.’ CHAMBERS
 
There is nothing too hard for God.  Jeremiah 32:27 “I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?” So, think with me here, if there is nothing too hard for God, what does God need us for? The answer?  He doesn’t.  But, He chooses to use us anyway.  He is glorified through us.  The world sees Him through us.  Although we may not be very useful, we are very valuable.  He expressed His love through the cross .. we express our love through obedience.  1 John 4:19 “We love because He first loved us.” Make this you commitment and more, how you live your life every day.
 
“All to Jesus I surrender. All to Him I freely give.  I will ever love and trust Him. In His presence daily live.  I surrender all.”
 
Bondye Beni Ou (God Bless You)

No comments: