Friday, August 9, 2013

When I Pray To God

My Utmost For His Highest
 
When the Son of God prays, He is mindful and consciously aware of only His Father. God always hears the prayers of His Son, and if the Son of God has been formed in me … the Father will always hear my prayers. But I must see to it that the Son of God is exhibited in my human flesh.’ CHAMBERS
 
When you pray, what is your focus? Your need or the Supplier of all your needs?  Do you approach God with the hope that He will hear you and give you what you want or do you approach Him thankful that you can even approach Him?  When you pray to God is it like going through a drive-through placing your order with an unknown voice .. hoping they get the order right … or do you remember that you have been given access to the very presence of the Creator God through the blood of His Son?
 
So whatever it might be … take it to the Lord of Hosts in prayer.  What a privelege to carry everything to God in prayer ..
 
Philippians 4:19 “.... my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Amen
 
Bondye Beni Ou (God Bless You)

No comments: