Tuesday, August 20, 2013

You Can Have All This World, Give Me Jesus

‘Ask the Lord to put awareness of Himself in you, and your self-awareness will disappear. Then He will be your all in all. Beware of allowing your self-awareness to continue, because slowly but surely it will awaken self-pity, and self-pity is satanic. Don’t allow yourself to say, “Well, they have just misunderstood me, and this is something over which they should be apologizing to me; I’m sure I must have this cleared up with them already.” […] Simply ask the Lord to give you Christ-awareness, and He will steady you until your completeness in Him is absolute.’ CHAMBERS
 
John 15:5-8  “I [Jesus] am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”
 
The only way that you can live the Christian life successfully is to stay connected to Jesus.  He is the beginning and the end of our faith … Paul spent a good bit of his time encouraging the Saints to remain faithful.  To focus their energies on the Main Thing.  To make staying connected to Jesus a priority.  When you rise in the morning.  Do you think about Jesus or do you think about what you must do in the world today. What are your priorities in life? Not what do you want them to be.  Not what will sound good to other Christians … What are they really? Only you know .. well God does too, doesn’t He?
 
“In the morning when I rise, in the morning when I rise, in the morning when I rise, Give me Jesus … You can have all this world, give me Jesus .. “ Fernando Ortega
 
Bondye Beni Ou (God Bless You)

No comments: