I had to get started on the house early today so let me just say this
Jesus loves us this I know for the Bible tells me so. We are weak but he is strong.
Have a great day today! Charley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You Believe, But Need Help with Unbelief
Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief ! - Mark 9:24 Up front – Some may thin...
-
My Utmost For His Highest “But most of us show incredible disrespect to God because we don’t even hear Him. He might as well never have sp...
-
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which ...
-
“Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? …. do yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment