Monday, January 13, 2014

His Love Never Fails

My Utmost For His Highest
 
‘When God gets us alone through suffering, heartbreak, temptation, disappointment, sickness, or by thwarted desires, a broken friendship, or a new friendship— when He gets us absolutely alone, and we are totally speechless, unable to ask even one question, then He begins to teach us.’ CHAMBERS
 
What is it that God is teaching you?  God will use life to get our attention and then to reveal His nature to us. The God of all comfort will meet us in the midst of our trouble.  He is the answer to everything. You may want to look to other things for solutions to your problems .. and most people do.  But God is the only place you can go that is certain.  He is the source .. the creator …
 
"As I look back on the road I've travelled, I see so many times He carried me through; And if there's one thing that I've learned in my life, My Redeemer is faithful and true." …  "His love never fails .. He never gives up …. He never runs out on (you)" … Call on the Lord … "Lean on Him, when you’re not strong He will be your friend He will help you carry on" …
 
Bondye Beni Ou (God Bless You)

No comments: