I leave for Jacmel Haiti tonight, 13 July, and will not be writing and posting daily devotions while I am gone. I will try to post brief updates as I can. Returning on the 21st. Will resume the devotions on the 24th of July.
In the meantime, please be in prayer for the people going on this trip ... ministry to village children, training new Believers, and preaching at a church and during a crusade. Charley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ministry May Not Be What You Think It Is
Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel … —1 Corinthians 1:17 Paul states here that the call of God is to preach the gos...
-
My Utmost For His Highest “But most of us show incredible disrespect to God because we don’t even hear Him. He might as well never have sp...
-
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which ...
-
“Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? …. do yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment