Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Jesus - I Wanna Hold Your Hand


My Utmost For His Highest

“When you really see Jesus, I defy you to doubt Him. If you see Him when He says, "Let not your heart be troubled . . ." (John 14:27), I defy you to worry. It is virtually impossible to doubt when He is there. Every time you are in personal contact with Jesus, His words are real to you. "My peace I give to you . . ." (John 14:27)- a peace which brings an unconstrained confidence and covers you completely, from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. ". . . your life is hidden with Christ in God," and the peace of Jesus Christ that cannot be disturbed has been imparted to you." CHAMBERS

When Peter walked out to Jesus, he was doing something that was humanly impossible …  walking on water.  When he took his eyes off of Jesus, he immediately began to sink. What happened?  You know, don't you!  It is the same thing that happens to us.  Our new life is totally dependent upon Jesus.  Are you lacking in some way that you know the Bible says you should not be? Do you consider your faith to be real, but the promises just out of reach?  Then what you need is more Jesus! (Matt 14:31) "Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him [Peter]. “You of little faith,” he [Jesus] said, “why did you doubt?” Then they both walked back to the boat together.  Did you catch that?  Peter walked on the water again, this time, arm in arm with Jesus.  ELGIN

JESUS HOLD MY HAND

"As I travel through this pilgrim land There is a friend who walks with me
Leads me safely through the sinking sand It is the Christ at Calvary.

This would be my prayer dear Lord each day To help me do the best I can
For I need Thy light to guide me day and night Blessed Jesus hold my hand.

[Chorus:]
Jesus hold my hand I need thee every hour Through this pilgrim land Protect me by thy power.
Hear my feeble plea O Lord look down on me When I kneel in prayer I hope to meet you there Blessed Jesus hold my hand.”

Bondye Beni Ou (God Bless You)

No comments: