Friday, March 23, 2012

What Just Happened?

Craig, at Calvary Chapel, had a problem with their well pump that the community got their water from.  For some reason it stopped working.  Tommy asked me if I could help them.  I stopped by I and looked at the system.  Checked a couple of things and then left to consult with Jack Johnson the Electrical Guru that has blessed PM so many times in the past with his vast experience and servant’s heart.  After Jack and I discussed a troubleshooting procedure using my internet phone app, I went back to Calvary Chapel.  Craig and I went into the pump house and I began drawing a system diagram on the wall to explain what I was about to do.  About that time the pump came on … Craig said “What just happened?”  I said .. “God just fixed your pump!”  He said “Praise God!”   Craig attends my Wednesday night Bible Study.

Then I told him about the time that a young mother who came to the shelter in Ocean Springs, MS to get food and water for her children (Husband was in Iraq) told me that her truck would not start.  I went outside and asked her to raise the hood.  I checked the battery – the obvious things – then asked her to try to start it.. No luck .  I reached down and put my hand on the starter and asked her to try again.  The truck started.  She said “What did you do?” I said, “I think I just healed your truck!”

Bondye Bon … God is good …

No comments: