Friday, August 30, 2013

It Wasn't Me It Was Him!

My Utmost For His Highest
 
‘If you keep your relationship right with Him, then regardless of your circumstances or whoever you encounter each day, He will continue to pour “rivers of living water” through you (John 7:38). And it is actually by His mercy that He does not let you know it. Once you have the right relationship with God through salvation and sanctification, remember that whatever your circumstances may be, you have been placed in them by God. And God uses the reaction of your life to your circumstances to fulfill His purpose, as long as you continue to “walk in the light as He is in the light” (1 John 1:7).’ CHAMBERS
 
John 15:5 “I am the Vine and you are the branches ..apart me from you can do nothing”  Galatians 2:20 “I am crucified with Christ .. Christ lives in me … I live by faith”  These verses tell us that we must be connected to Jesus.  Our new life is in Him.  Life is not about what I can do since I am a Christian, but about what God can do through me, because I am a Christian … as I am connected to the Vine.
 
What I find remarkable is that God, who can do anything, chooses to work out His purposes through us.  Who knows why … only God does.  As you face life today .. keep this in mind … you do not have to face life alone … you are a child of the King and He knows what you face and is more than able and willing to help you through it.
 
“He is Able” Maranatha
 
“He is able more than able…To accomplish what concerns me today. He is able more than able …To handle anything that comes my way.  He is able more than able …To do much more than I could ever dream.  He is able more than able …To make me what He wants me to be"
 
Bondye Beni Ou (God Bless You)

No comments: