Friday, May 24, 2013

Come To Jesus and Live

My Utmost For His Highest
 
‘Take a look at some of the things that cause despair. There is despair which has no delight, no limits whatsoever, and no hope of anything brighter. But the delight of despair comes when “I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells . . .” (Romans 7:18). I delight in knowing that there is something in me which must fall prostrate before God when He reveals Himself to me, and also in knowing that if I am ever to be raised up it must be by the hand of God. God can do nothing for me until I recognize the limits of what is humanly possible, allowing Him to do the impossible.’ CHAMBERS
 
When you read about the people in the New Testament that were healed by Jesus … they were healed when they believed .. when they placed their faith in Him.  We want God to help us, but we continue to trust in ourselves .. not in God … Jesus did not seek the people out .. they sought Him.  What are you struggling with today?  Do you merely acknowledge God and what He can do or do you seek Him out?
 
Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
 
Chris Rice - Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) Lyrics
 
“Weak and wounded sinner .. Lost and left to die  ..O, raise your head, for love is passing by
 
Come to Jesus … Come to Jesus … Come to Jesus and live!
 
Sometimes the way is lonely ..And steep and filled with pain .. So if your sky is dark and pours the rain, then
 
Cry to Jesus .. Cry to Jesus ..Cry to Jesus and live!”
 
Bondye Beni Ou (God Bless You)

No comments: