Friday, December 21, 2012

God's Plan and My Will

My Utmost For His Highest
 
Belief is not the result of an intellectual act, but the result of an act of my will whereby I deliberately commit myself. But will I commit, placing myself completely and absolutely on God, and be willing to act solely on what He says?’ CHAMBERS
 
God will always lead us to a place that is beyond our understanding .. our experience .. our self-confidence … our comfort zone … The reality that God operates in, is supernatural … sure, it manifests itself in the natural … but even that is a gift … so that we may see and believe.  Our propensity is to always turn to that which we can touch and see … In our puny faith … we need some physical assurances … but Jesus said … blessed are those who believe and have not seen … John 20:29
 
Does God have you in a place where you have to trust the unseen .. you know what the Word says … you know what the Spirit is saying .. yet, you struggle with yielding to what you know is true … it is a matter of the will.  It’s like climbing into a roller coaster for the first time .. or the 100th … you get that feeling in the pit of your stomach … fear … anxiety … the feeling that you are just about to lose control … you are placing yourself at the mercy of someone or something else … You know the truth .. but it is so difficult to yield yourself to it ….
 
God has so much more for you  … Jeremiah 29:11For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Go ahead .. let go and yield to His call …. You won’t be sorry.
 
Bondye Beni Ou (God Bless You)

No comments: