Friday, June 12, 2020

A Transformed Life Through Faith In Jesus

"If anyone is in Christ, they are a new creation. Old things have passed away and, behold, all things are becoming new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Watching as our back yard is being transformed, I see the transformation as an analogy to my new life in Christ.

The yard started out as a mess. Overgrown with a stagnant pond - hidden under the growth.






But then something happened. A new owner took claim to the property (in my case Jesus Christ). He took over and things began to change - the old was passing away and all things are becoming like new.












But there are still weeds that are poking their heads up now and again (the old nature and temptation to sin) that must be resisted and defeated by the new owner.

So when I look at my back yard and see a picture of me, I praise the Lord for the change I see. How about your life? Is there cause for praise?

No comments: